6.6 Pro B10 + CW Cheat=Help?

Discussion in 'PSP-3000' started by ezrarod, Nov 21, 2011.

1. ezrarod

ezrarod New Member

My 3k has pro b10 and and I'm trying to install cwcheat. I'm relatively new to the hacking scene. Any guides/tutorials/tips out there on how to get cw up and running?
  2. Gusha

Gusha Moderator & Class Clown Staff Member

Place the CWCheat folder in seplugins on the root of the ms, like this: ms0:/seplugins/CWcheat
    Create and or Edit the game.txt and pops.txt files with the lines, "ms0:/seplugins/CWcheat/cwcheat.prx 1" (please check the exact rout and capitalisations - i dont have my folder in front of me - there is also a different .prx for the pops.txt - something like "cwcheatpops.prx 1" just check and ammend accordingly)
    Reset you vsh and the plugin will be active when holding select in game for 3 seconds!
  3. ezrarod

ezrarod New Member

First: what’s vsh? Second: I downloaded a cwcheats rar and unzipped the contents (see image file). Is this what I should be seeing and do the text files go in the text folder ? Sorry if these
    are noobish questions; that’s what I am. Thanks for your help; I await your response

Attached Files:

4. Gusha

Ok the folder that contains the files and folders you showed there - THAT folder must go into the seplugins folder on the root of the memory stick. - ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/
    NOW - inside the seplugins folder (on the root of the memory stick and now containing the cwcheat folder) create two text files - one called game.txt and the other called pops.txt - ms0:/seplugins/game.txt and ms0:/seplugins/pops.txt
    NOW - edit the game.txt file by adding a line - ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheat.prx 1
    NOW - edit the pops.txt file by adding a line - ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheatpops.prx 1
    NOW - exit the USB connection and while on the PSP's main menu - press select and a menu should appear - select reset vsh and the PSP will reboot...

Done!
  5. ezrarod

ezrarod New Member

Eureka, it works! But...when I open the cheats in the game, and i select the option to apply a cheat, I don't see anything but black. Does that mean there are no cheats in the database or I did something wrong?
    Mod edit - Post Merge
    A better question...how do I decipher the menu I see O.O?
    Mod edit - Post Merge - Stop Double/Triple Posting - EDIT!!!
    Funny story...my friend told me of another cheat plugin and when i looked in the site for clues i was directed to one of your posts that actually recommended it:tempar!
    Thanks for all your help anyway, I appreciate it :)
  6. Gusha

1: Means there are no cheats in the .db - update the .db file
    2: No idea what that means :s
    3: Yeah tempAR works too - but you asked about cwcheat so i didnt mention it - glad you came right

NB! The Edit button works - Stop the multi-posting!
  7. Zdobsizdup

Zdobsizdup New Member

Hello there. I got my psp E1004 (aka PSP street) and i have successfully installed the pro B-10 cfw. I downloaded CWCHEAT 0_2_3
    or something and i'd like a short tut on how to get it working,because it has so many folders
    Btw : I'm on firmware 6.60
  8. JamppCobal

JamppCobal Well-Known Member

Read the whole thread , Gusha explained it all out for everyone .
  9. Dokioto

Dokioto Moderator Staff Member

NightPR for the win!
  10. JamppCobal

JamppCobal Well-Known Member

I agree . I like TempAR also , but people just seem to be stuck on CWCheat . I guess when they search for cheats that's the first thing that comes up. Not surprising , considering how popular it was .
  11. Danang_PSP3000

Danang_PSP3000 New Member

-Hell man it doesn't work.. can u give me link to download cwcheat that already edited or already create game.txt or the pops.txt on it ?

-place the cwcheat where ? in the ms_root or in the same menu with ISO and etc. ?

-are this guide still need hold R when reboot ?
  12. Gusha

Please dont bump OLD threads with no significant contribution....
    Please create a thread of your own DETAILING your problem clearly!
  13. __Cheaters__

__Cheaters__ New Member

This can work on my PSP go? (CFW 6.39 pro b-9)
  14. 34bombboi47

34bombboi47 New Member

followed your steps but its not showing up in my plugin. is it because or my "cwcheat.prx" file?
    using psp 2000 version 6.60 pro b10 fix 1
  15. Gusha

what do you mean that its not showing in your plugin?