Best CFW for my psp 3000 4g on OFW 6.2

Discussion in 'PSP-3000' started by hellboyhrh, Mar 11, 2011.

1. hellboyhrh

hellboyhrh Member

Hi all... couldnt check back on psh for a long time coz of my exams.
    seems like a lot has changed and so many new homebrews and cfwz have released. so any one can tell me what is the best cfw for psp 3000 4g...??
    im currently on 6.2TN hen c. having issues with the m33 driver + game plugins are not working (i only need the psp 3d plugin to work.but damn its not working :mad:)
  2. luca00555

luca00555 Member

if i where you, i would update to 6.35pro-b2, it has much better plugin support and iso suport
  3. Skorpian

Skorpian Hit the drums.

I don't think PSP 3d plugin will work on PRO-B2 either because it was written for 5.XX CFW. And you can't downgrade because your PSP is 4g.
  4. hellboyhrh

hellboyhrh Member

so if i update to 6.35 i wont be able to downgrade no...?? im hoping to buy a TiltFX thing to my 3k... so i guess stiking in to TN hen-D is my best bet..??:cool:
    can any body tell me how to get m33 driver working on prom iso loader..??? tried the method posted by querty but it dont seems to work.. psp just crashes trying to loading and restarts...:confused:
  5. Skorpian

Skorpian Hit the drums.

Oh no you got me wrong. You can downgrade, but I think your max downgrade is 6.10 OFW ( or 6.00 I don't remember exactly ) but I see no reason for downgrading to 6.00 or 6.10 anyways. If you upgrade to 6.35, you can downgrade to 6.20.
    However if you want tiltfx that works on TN-D but it seems like it doesn't work on PRO.
    As for the M33 driver, IDK sorry