cwhceat help on psp go 6.60 pro b10

Discussion in 'PSP Go' started by why00, Dec 15, 2011.

1. why00

why00 New Member

this is my first time hacking a psp go and i havent been able to get cwcheats to work on my psp go. i currently have 6.60 pro b10. please help
  2. Gusha

Gusha Moderator & Class Clown Staff Member

The cwcheat folder is placed in the seplugins folder on the root of the internal memory: ef0:/seplugins/cwheat/
    Edit the game.txt and pops.txt files inside the seplugins folder with these pathways (game.txt - ef0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheat.prx 1) (pops.txt - ef0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheatpops.prx 1)
    On the XMB press select to access the vsh menu - select reset vsh
    Restart the cfw using the Fast recovery file and once in game hold select for 3 seconds to access the cheats plugin
  3. why00

why00 New Member

THANK YOU
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU

IT WORKED. YOUR AWESOME
  4. Gaby GyG

Gaby GyG New Member

Hey Gusha u mind helping me 2 my psp go wont let me use the cheats when i enter the select cheats it goes balck(the psp dosent freeze or anything like that) ive tested many times and if it helps im playing patapon 2. im new and need help sooo bad l would really apreciate if u help me​
  5. Gusha

If there is just a blank CWCheat menu its due to there being no cheats for the selected game....
  6. nofatgirl

nofatgirl Member

7. overcharge

overcharge New Member

Hello!

I have PSP GO + CFW 6.60 Pro-B10 and cwcheat 0.2.3. (cheat.db "updated").
    When I load Burnout Dominator, there's no cheat list and the ID is changed.

For example: Yugioh 5ds tag force 5 with ID ULES-01474 is changed into ID HBAD5378BDF.

(Probably it's the cause of "no list" on cwcheat).

I enabled the plugins and before that I edited the "game.txt, game150.txt, pops.txt" into:

ef0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheat.prx 1
    ef0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheat.prx 1
    ef0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheatpops.prx 1

PD: I edited those 3 files because i've been reading this post and I found a post that "pops.txt" should be edited too if im using PSP GO, here's the post http://pspslimhacks.com/cwcheat-0-2-3-for-6-20-tn-hen-released/

Could you give me a hand please.

Thanks in advance!
  8. overcharge

overcharge New Member

Hello? Anyone? Could you please give me a hand :)
  9. axlyin

axlyin New Member

Go into the cheat.db file in your seplugins>cwcheat folder and change the ID in your cheat list to the ID that cwcheat listed the HBAD5378BDF. make sure you dont delete the _S or whatever it says before it, just change the ULES-01474 part in the cheat.db file. :D just figured this out on a friends psp go, figured i'd spread the word :O hope this reaches you months down the road
  10. grezar92

grezar92 New Member

I have this problem..when i turn on the cheat for the god eater burst, nothing happen. Its weird because other games work just fine, I also try with different of code source but doesnt seem to work and dont freeze either. Is there any way to solve this?
  11. Gusha

try using tempAR