how to downgrade PSP 3004, FW 6.35

Discussion in 'PSP-3000' started by nash_j2004, Mar 14, 2011.

1. nash_j2004

nash_j2004 New Member

Hi, can you help me how to downgrade PSP 3004, OFW 6.35, i have used one downgrader (32MB) it said it doesn't support and it tells that it's 8g version.
  2. crashbfan

crashbfan Member

It told you your PSP was an 8g? Well, even though I've only ever heard of 3g, 4g, and 9g, I'm not so sure... however, I don't think you can downgrade to anything below 6.30 (assuming you accidentally typed 8 instead of 9.)
  3. nash_j2004

nash_j2004 New Member

apparently im using davee downgrader, error message appear after starting the softaware, it say's it doesn't support 8g version, it was bought to saudi arabia but im not sure about the specs of it, i just told you what i saw and im sure about what i saw.
  4. crashbfan

crashbfan Member

Ok, well, regardless if I have any knowledge of the 8g module, if it tells you that it is not supported, you are just going to have to deal with not being able to downgrade. Why would you want to anyway? 6.35 PRO-B3 is a very good CFW, I reccomend it.
  5. nash_j2004

nash_j2004 New Member

6.35 PRO-B3 CFW? really theres a release cfw for 6.35?, thanks men im gonna look for it,
    << i have a question is it compatible with psp3004 because im a bit concern that if its not compatible i might get my psp brick
  6. Hawke101

Hawke101 Member

Yeah, there's one just released a few days ago, follow this guide and you'll be fine:
    http://forums.pspslimhacks.com/tutorials/9276-guide-6-xx-hens-cfws.html

Look for the ..:: Executing 6.35 Pro-B2 ::.. section and click on the Spoiler button. Installation instructions are the same for B2 and B3, just make sure to substitute the necessary files, ex. from B2 with those of B3.
  7. qwerty123

qwerty123 Elite Member

What firmware did it ome out of the Box with !!! Need to know
  8. nash_j2004

nash_j2004 New Member

its 6.35, i did not use the pspident, i was so excited to use the 6.35 Pro-B3, and its working fine, but there's one thing, the game boot doesnt play, maybe i just need to check the cxmb, by the away many thanks to you Crashbfan and Hawke101.
  9. Hawke101

Hawke101 Member

Maybe it is disabled on VSH menu. Press SElect to bring up the VSH menu, scroll down to Show Gameboot (or something similar) and enable it. Press Select again to exit and return to xmb.
    If you're using custom gameboot then I can't help you, never tried it before.

P.S. You should also thank the original poster of the tut I gave you :)
  10. nash_j2004

nash_j2004 New Member

ill just check it, before i use custom theme w/ game boot on my psp3001 but it just slows down most of the big title games. any way thank you guys
  11. crashbfan

crashbfan Member

Glad to help, yet I am quite interested in this "8g" model you speak of, what firmware was originally installed on it?