How to mod my psp-E1004CB ? current firmware 6.60

Discussion in 'PSP Hacking' started by Mihai-Razvan Chivu, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Mihai-Razvan Chivu

Mihai-Razvan Chivu New Member

hello fellas! I am really a noob in PSP's, just received a psp-e1004cb street, this is the whole name of the product from the package.And i've seen many threads and discussion, but didnt understand many of the terms CWF, 6,60 pro b-9 etc. I am asking someone of you guys, who KNOWS psp really well, if he can teach via forum how to crack my psp and play all sorts of games.Thanks!
  2. Gusha

Gusha Moderator & Class Clown Staff Member

is there any chance of seeing a pic of that because ive never heard of such a PSP.....
  3. Mihai-Razvan Chivu

yeah, but im not sure if im supposed to post any links on forum, but here goes nothing . http://www.mangukonsoolid.eu/et/p/mangukonsool-sony-konsool-psp-e1000-must-e1004cb-1686

here is the same model, as far as i can tell, 1004cb.Yes, i did have some trouble finding it myself, lol.I'd appreciate if you could help me . Peace!
    Mod Edit - Post Merge
    the translation from that estonian text is :
    E1000 uses the same system as the PSP PSP-3000, but unlike the 3000 series:
    a) there are no stereo speakers, but headphones using the stereo-quality sound to your ears, but
    b) there is no WiFi support süsteemivärskendused and other downloads, but all you can do this by connecting the console to the computer
    c) no TV output . What is to be done?
  4. Gusha

If i recall correctly - it was proved to be hackable at E3 the same way as any other partially hackable PSP. I didnt know it was out yet!

Just place the CFW folder in: ms0:/PSP/GAME/
    Run from the xmb and install!

Here for more detailed instruction
  5. birarjan

birarjan Member

i heard that e1000 does not have wifi and it has a bad speaker so can it play ad hoc games multiplaer

can a psp 3004 be connected to internet by connecting to pc having internet connection
  6. Mihai-Razvan Chivu

I dont know if your post has anything to do with my thread, man. These guys will help you if you post your questions correctly.GL!
  7. Gusha

It had no wifi and no speakers only earphone jack...
  8. birarjan

birarjan Member

but can it play a ad hoc game..it requires no wifi