Prometheus (able to play adhoc games online)

Discussion in 'PSP User Help' started by RiCKYxX760, Sep 9, 2012.

?

What anime is the best?

Poll closed Sep 23, 2012.
  1. Dbz

100.0%
  2. dragon ball z

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RiCKYxX760

RiCKYxX760 New Member

2. JamppCobal

JamppCobal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums !

We have definitely heard of Prometheus . In fact I recommend it all the time . Thanks for the instructional video . Any and all info is welcome . But ......

Your vid and instructions are a little outdated . Nightly builds of PRO are no longer required , PRO-C has been out for a while . And the online client has been updated to BETA .10 (R58)

I would recommend maybe updating your vid to show how to setup the current release of PRO-C and the online client . Maybe even creating a new topic in the Tutorials forum .

Don't get me wrong , you did a hell of a job . But you are going to get a lot of people not understanding because everything is newer now or they will be unnecessarily using outdated versions .
  3. RiCKYxX760

RiCKYxX760 New Member

there i somewhat updated the post, just so you know, the vid is not mine. i just found out he posted a vid about a week ago explaining how to put prometheus.
  4. JamppCobal

JamppCobal Well-Known Member

Its all good . Don't take it personally . It was more of a suggestion/invitation to create a proper Tutorial . I'm sure a lot of users would appreciate it .

Its obvious you use Prometheus and enjoy it . Why not help others to do the same ?