PSP-3006 OFW 5.03 RemoteJoy?

Discussion in 'PSP-3000' started by Tomchuu, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Tomchuu

Tomchuu New Member

Ok, I have a question, can i somehow record my gameplay or show it live on my computer screen?

I heard i can't use remotejoy on my psp because i will brick it, so what i can do?
    I don't know much about PSP hacking..

PSP 3000 Pearl White
    Model: PSP-3006 PW
    OFW 5.03

At the moment i'm using ChikenHEN thing to play games I go picture folder and you know then OFW 5.03 turns 5.03 ChikenHEN R2, then i use CFWEnabler 3.51 and it turns 5.03 MHU.

So can u give me any tips tricks? maybe it's easier to just buy some cabels?
    Or should i go after another CFW? alternative remotejoy plugin what works on ChickenHEN? on my PSP?

Thank You!
  2. Gusha

Gusha Moderator & Class Clown Staff Member

Again, welcome.
    Please read my thread on the latest cfw for you psp - I suggest 6.20PRO-C2 with the perma-patch
    Once installed we can talk about remote-joy lite....
  3. Tomchuu

Tomchuu New Member

Okay, Thanks! :)

I have to ask, because i'm still so green with psp and all hacks..
    because my OFW is 5.03 at the moment and i have these ChickenHEN things on my MS, should i first format MS or something?
    and can i just download under "SONY OFW UPDATERS" CFW 6.20 and install it then? and then i can continue and i download 620PRO-C2.rar
    under "LCFW FILES for all PSP's"

..then i do like GUIDE said and Da-tah! :D

That's it, right?

??? :)
    Mod Edit - Post Merge
    ..Ooh and how i know it's Perma Patch or not?
  4. Gusha

Yes download the 6.20 OFW
    Download the 6.20PRO-C2 (it has the permanent patch included)
    Run the the ofw updater
    Run the PROUPDATE
    Run the permanent patch
    Ta Dah!
    Tomchuu likes this.
  5. Tomchuu

Tomchuu New Member

Thank You!!! I see what i can do.. :D
  6. Tomchuu

Tomchuu New Member

Uninstalling why? for what reason?
    I'm not going to do that right? Sry if i sound stupid.. x)

I mean i have to keep this file safe as long as i want to remove this lcfw for some reason, am i get it right?
    sry, sry, SORRRRRRRy if i have so many questions xD

But you are really good at explaining things :D

Also..
    If i open folder "620PRO-C2" then i copy paste everything there is or not?
    if i open it under my GAMES on PSP MS then i run PROUPDATE folder first and if it's done i run 620PRO_Permanent thing. Do i need FastRecovery? or anything else to know, before i start doing it.

Thank You! :)
  7. Gusha

Just keep the vshorig.prx safe.... just do it.... keep a copy on the ms and keep one safe on a pc

Copy over the PROUPDATE and Permanent Bootloader (Perma Patch) folders to: ms0://PSP/GAME/
    Now run the PROUPDATE and follow the prompts to install
    Now run the Perma Patch file and press X and O to fully install
    Now delete PROUPDATE and delete Permanent Bootloader

Done
    Tomchuu likes this.
  8. Tomchuu

Tomchuu New Member

So i finally had some time to complete this, Thank You SO MUCH Gusha! :)
    My day was a success thanks to you.

So how i get this remote-joy lite thing? x)

any Risks there?
  9. Brad_snake412

Brad_snake412 Member

Go to here wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7407 and Scroll down to number 12 there you will find RemoteJoyLite v0.19 6.XX ^_^
    There is no risks as all its doing is just showing the screen to PC
    Once you have downloaded and extracted the rar file go into the folder "RemoteJoyLite_019_for_6xx" and copy the file RemoteJoyLite.prx to your psp's memory stick folder called Seplugins if you don't have one create one then create a txt file called VSH.TXT AND GAME.TXT and put this line in both ms0:/seplugins/remotejoylite.prx 1 then save now reboot your psp but keep the usb plugged in your pc will show found new hardware now install the file PSP_Type_B_Driver_1.2.6_x86_and_x64.exe make sure you know where it is being installed as you need to know most likely it will be (could be any letter )X:\Program Files\PSP Type B Driver\bin\driver_usb_type_b_libusb and now go to the Found new hardware Wizard and click no not this time click next then install from a list or specific location and click next again and choose Search for the best driver and click browse now choose the folder i said before but X means your driver letter and then wait for it to install it may take a min or two now once thats all done go back to your Remotejoy folder and run RemoteJoyLite.exe,You should now be able to see your XMB on your PC Screen hope i helped just ask any questions if you need more help.
    Tomchuu likes this.
  10. Tomchuu

Tomchuu New Member

What about flash0:/kd/usb.prx 1 ???
    I just watched YouTube video with same thing and this guy said add this line too in .txt :/

And yes i had to create seplugins foldera nd everything else :)
    Mod Edit - Post Merge
    Nevermind, i did how u said and it worked :D Thank You SO MUCH! :D

is there way to listen audio through PC speakers?
    Mod Edit - Post Merge
    Only problem i have is, if i start game and load save game or start new one and game starts loading it freezes or PSP shuts down :/

so far every game..
    Mod Edit - Post Merge
    also, is it normal that in the end of Gameboot video (PS Portable original gameboot video) Remotejoy turns black for a sec, like there is no connection or something and it restarts wizard thing (this weird sound appears x) )
  11. Brad_snake412

Brad_snake412 Member

You have to add
    flash0:/kd/usb.prx 1
    ms0:/seplugins/remotejoylite.prx 1
    into a txt file called POPS.TXT if you want to see playstation 1 games on your pc screen
    and to listen to audio through pc speakers i think you have to plug them into the psp's audio jack

Hmm that's odd, I will have to test that with my psp but for now so far no problems as for the sound i think that's normal as a sound happens for me each time going into a game remotejoy goes blank and is waiting for the psp then it shows what is on the psp.
    By wizard you mean its trying to ask for the driver again if so you shouldn't need to install it again as long as remotejoy is displaying your games and xmb,I will try to help as much as i can ^_^.

also are you playing your games on the memory stick or from UMD ?
    Tomchuu likes this.
  12. Tomchuu

Tomchuu New Member

Memory Stick; (MagicGate: Supported)

..well yeah i can see my XMB and everything, that's sweet, but like if i go game folder games load this preview with music behind very long (i just give info how it is) and if i start game then this gameboot intro is showing up and in the end (2-3 sec before end) on pc screen, it turns black and says: "WAITING" and when game starts it shows game again. And so far i have tested games like: Killzone Liberation, Ben 10 (first game), Naruto, Exit, and some morte and evry single game crashes or freezes turning loading screens. :(

Sometimes it even turns off PSP. :/

Ooh and all games are ISO files.

If it may help i'm using WinXP SP3 ^ ^'
    and should i try to rise "Game CPU/BUS thing 333/166 or 116 or something? :p

And Seriously! Thank You for helping me Brad_snake412!
    Brad_snake412 likes this.
  13. Brad_snake412

Brad_snake412 Member

That's ok i always like to help people ^_^
    so try going into the game without running RemoteJoyLite_en.exe just yet, Now once you are in the game then open RemoteJoyLite_en.exe and see if that helps.
    Don't hesitate to ask any more questions.

also when changing the CPU clock it will speed up games and the framerate that remotejoy gets but if you really want to change the clock speed it will drain your battery more then default.

To do this turn your psp off then hold R Trigger till you are in recovery menu now go to CPU Speed then change just game to 333 or just 300 if you wish.
  14. Gusha

Do you realise that if he/she messes in the flash0 it will end in a PERMABRICK...
    Remotejoy Lite avoids that .prx afaik....

NEVER play with the flash0 on a PHA PSP....
  15. Brad_snake412

Brad_snake412 Member

This is the note that comes with Remotejoy lite

If you want to use this plugin in POPS, you need to add "flash0:/kd/usb.prx" at "pops.txt".

example:
    -- pops.txt --

flash0:/kd/usb.prx 1
    ms0:/seplugins/remotejoylite.prx 1

--------------

So i was just saying what it said in the readme i have done that and no problems.and i know about the flash and not messing with it. ^_^
  16. Tomchuu

Tomchuu New Member

wait.. wait.. wait.. !!!
    what are u saying now?
    I should not add this right? this line (flash0:/kd/usb.prx 1) right?

I really dont care much about PSX games anyways, I just want to play PSP iso games (original psp games)
    so.. so far everything is okay? right? :)
    I dont want to brick my PSP! :(

I did everything right at the moment right?
    I only created this seplugins folder, added those 2 .txt files and added this line ms0:/seplugins/remotejoylite.prx 1 to both and also copied that prx file.

also crashes dont harm my psp right?

.. i tried some other games and some work some dont, some just crash when game is loading and so on..
  17. Tomchuu

Tomchuu New Member

You two are confusing me XD
  18. Brad_snake412

Brad_snake412 Member

Well if your not going to play psx games using remotejoy you wont have to do that, also no crashes do not harm your psp (My psp has crashed sometimes without any problems)
    and also that is a thing with Remotejoy some games will work flawlessly and some may not. But did you try doing what i said before about not running RemoteJoyLite_en.exe till you have gone into the game on your psp ?.

Haha sorry i'm just trying to help as much as i can ^_^
  19. Tomchuu

Tomchuu New Member

Yes, some games actually world like this :)
    But some games just crash mid loading points so yeah, i guess there is nothing to do with it.

Thx you two! Gusha, Brad_snake412. I'm happy i can play games some games on my pc big screen :)
    Brad_snake412 likes this.
  20. Brad_snake412

Brad_snake412 Member

Your welcome,I'm Happy me and Gusha helped ^_^.