Question about psp go

Discussion in 'PSP Go' started by BigShoe, Aug 27, 2011.

1. BigShoe

BigShoe New Member

Hi friends,
    I have bricked my psp go when I tried to install a theme on the flash memory.
    on this psp go where a permanenet patch that worked, 6.2 ver.
    Now I want to go and fix it. From what people told me, the sole place where it could be done is the sonys' labs.
    So guys,
    my question is whether is that true and if so - is there any chance they will fix me the psp? do you recommend to go and ask them to fix?
    the examination is pretty expensive, but if you think they will fix me without too much problems, I will go for it.
    the fix price is pretty much 1/6 of the psp's price.

Please answer me as sonn as possible,
    Have a nice week,
    Ami.
  2. Gusha

Gusha Moderator & Class Clown Staff Member

Its not publicly possible to unbrick a PSP GO!
    The ONLY two ways of fixing it are through SONY and by replacing the Mobo yourself!
  3. BigShoe

BigShoe New Member

If I buy a motherboard it's very expensive - 100$!!!!!
    Only a check in sony costs 50$. If I decide to fix the psp, they deduct these 50$ but I have no idea what price they will ask.
    I'm afraid of two things, the first one is the possibillity to get a pretty high price quote for this fix, and the second one is the situation where sony won't fix me the psp because they will see it's been hacked.
    I really don't know what to do, please help me..
  4. ultimakillz

ultimakillz Administrator Staff Member

sounds like you've got you two options figured out. i'm not sure what you expect us to do. pick one for yourself and do it.