[Released] 6.35 PRO-B2 and FAST RECOVERY!!!

Discussion in 'PSP Scene News' started by XxAsianHackerxX, Mar 4, 2011.

1. XxAsianHackerxX

XxAsianHackerxX Member

DOWNLOAD : PRO Home

[!] PSP Go can now resume paused PS1 EBOOTs
    [+] New Recovery Menu Option to prevent PSP Go Savestate Deletion
    [+] New Recovery Menu Option to disable Analog Stick (to prevent broken Analog Sticks from ruining your game)
    [+] Heavily improved Plugin Compatiblity (give your previously unworking stuff a try)
    [+] Added Recovery Menu Entry to XMB Menu

Sourse: The World
  2. crashbfan

crashbfan Member

The fast recovery EBOOT is so cool now! It makes me not want to upgrade to the upcoming TN-D D:
  3. XxAsianHackerxX

XxAsianHackerxX Member

THIS PRO-B2 MAKE ME NEVER WANT TO DOWNGRADE TO 6.20 TN-D !! xD!! NOW I CAN USE OLD SEPLUGIN FOR MY PSP GO LIKE GTA VCS CHEAT DEVICE xD AND U CAN ENABLE AND DISABLE SEPLUGIN THIS SO KOOL!!
  4. crashbfan

crashbfan Member

Yep it's pretty neato, probably one of the biggest improvements in the PRO CFWs so far I have seen.
  5. XxAsianHackerxX

XxAsianHackerxX Member

Yeah i kno :p i hope that 6.35 Pro-B3 or Pro-C is fullable hack xD so i dont have to start the hack again everytime i turn the PSP all the way off :p
  6. crashbfan

crashbfan Member

It that ever happens, it will be amazing. But I doubt it'll happen (anytime soon at least) since the PSP 3000 or Go's motherboards aren't hackable, still. But I believe if someone tries hard enough they can find a way past it because everything is hackable to some degree ;)
  7. XxAsianHackerxX

XxAsianHackerxX Member

Hope so , "psp 3000 or Go's motherboards aren't hackable" maybe not now but it will in the future :p u never know maybe 6.35 Pro-B3 or Pro-C it will hackable for psp 3000 and go and without getting brick or pandora needed.
  8. vincamous

vincamous New Member

oh sweet :) i'm pretty happy about this
  9. ontario

ontario New Member

what version of game cat works with this
  10. XxAsianHackerxX

XxAsianHackerxX Member

idk i never try old seplugins except for gta vcs cheat device
  11. oomph

oomph New Member

whats new with the fast recovery? i notice that its twice the size of the updater
  12. crashbfan

crashbfan Member

Nothing, it's just got an animated icon and some background music now. It's only 936 KB though, which is pretty impressive considering the last one was 5 MB and was just a lame photo. :)

EDIT: Might I add that the FastRecovery now only takes 4-5 seconds (after gameboot) to load the CFW this time around, I remember PRO-B took around 9-10 seconds so that's a definite plus for B2.
  13. ontario

ontario New Member

hmmm

fast recovery takes the same amount for me as B1, about 10 secs, and u have to count the game boot cause ur waiting, and thats at least 10 secs, so its like just over 20 secs, im not complaing tho, fast enough for me
  14. DJ Wrath

DJ Wrath New Member

Is it worth upgrading to this from prometheus 4?
  15. XxAsianHackerxX

XxAsianHackerxX Member

idk
  16. crashbfan

crashbfan Member

Why hasn't this been put on the Front Page yet?:confused:
  17. XxAsianHackerxX

XxAsianHackerxX Member

idk bcuz they dont like 6.35 PRO-B2 ? xD they like TN-D
  18. setsae

setsae New Member

can the 6.35 PRO-B2 and FAST RECOVERY be used on a ...

psp 3001d 6.35 brand new

i have the 6.35 signed hen & Prometheus working right now.
  19. ontario

ontario New Member

yes its for 635 and below
  20. Yamamoto

Yamamoto New Member

Good thing
    but i tried popsloader 5.50 Gen and didn't worked
    and i don't think it's necessary for a permanent hack
    think about it
    u can run homebrew
    vsh menu
    games
    plugins
    and now Recovery menu
    so if anything happens to your psp you can send it to sony and how are they gonna find out about u were using cfw ? just remove the memory stick and battery once ! all done !
    but if u have a cfw installed on your psp and they turn it on they will see it !
    yes of course even PRO is writing some files in your psp flash but they can be erased easily just by pressing X on PRO Updater and pressing uninstall !
    and fast recovery is only about pressing X once ! that's not hard and there is no risk ! just try not to be this much lazy :D
    if u ask me
    hen is better than CFW in some points !