Slow games?

Discussion in 'PSP User Help' started by mattyyey, Jul 12, 2009.

1. mattyyey

mattyyey Elite Member

I dnt rly know much about the CFWe but i help my m8 Logon1987, to get chickhen and CFWe 3.5 on his psp, and he has made a cso of lemming (with abit of help) and when he plays it, its really slow, bad frame rate so to speak, loads fine...

any ideas on how to fix it? other than uncompress to iso, coz we are gona try that later...
    or is this just what the CFWe is like atm?
  2. Dokioto

Dokioto Moderator Staff Member

It's laggy and slow because it is a .cso (it's compressed).

Try compressing it less or running it as an .iso
  3. al-qarni

al-qarni New Member

Have you tried changing CPU CLOCK GAME to 333/166 on the M33 VSH Menu?
  4. Vmurph

Vmurph Elite Member

What is the optimum compression setting when making CSO's? The default setting for PSX2PSP and Impaler is always 9, but I never know if I should leave it or change it to a lower number for better performance.

Also, if one of my games does experience lagging, would lowering the value just one number (to 8 ) make a significant difference, or does it need to be a more drastic change?
  5. Dokioto

Dokioto Moderator Staff Member

There isn't really an optimum setting.. If you want the best game play keep it as a .iso.

Every game is different. Medal Of honor 2 can be compressed with 9 and not be laggy, all while Socom lags at 5.
  6. Vmurph

Vmurph Elite Member

Ok thanks :)
  7. mattyyey

mattyyey Elite Member

it doesn't matter now, all good suggestions tho. my m8 changed the ingame cpu speed to 22 when i told him to change it to the m33 driver by accident. fixed it now Ive gone to his house.

I run everything on 9 with no problems on my psp tho, or mayb i just dnt notice