Utility to play music while gaming?

Discussion in 'PSP User Help' started by isamu, Jan 8, 2012.

1. isamu

isamu New Member

Hi guys, gotta question....

Is there a utility for modded PSPs that allows me to play music over a game that I play...kinda like the way Xbox 360 does custom soundtracks? If so, can I mix it over the game's sound, and adjust the volume individually from the games sound? Please let me know.
  2. nofatgirl

nofatgirl Member

http://pspslimhacks.com/mp3player-plugin-v2-2/

3. isamu

isamu New Member

4. isamu

isamu New Member

Hello nofatgirl. I just have a question... the link you provided DOES indeed lead to the webpage hosting that utility, however the download link to the mp3 utility itself, is useless because it appears the U.S. Government has shutdown megaupload, which is unfortunate. Nofatgirl can you please re-upload that utility to a mirror or ftp site? I'd really appreciate it.
  5. Gusha

Gusha Moderator & Class Clown Staff Member

Here - Remember, GOOGLE is your friend - if you're unsure look here
  6. isamu

isamu New Member

I found it thank you.
  7. isamu

isamu New Member

Hi guys.

Finally got around to trying out this plugin. It's OK, but quite buggy and is prone to freezing. Using version 3.3. Plus there is no fast forward or rewind function.

I don't supposed there are any alternatives to this plugin are there? One that's more stable perhaps?
  8. Gusha

There is little or no hb dev work on the psp console any longer - seems its dying a slow death :(
  9. isamu

isamu New Member

10. JamppCobal

JamppCobal Well-Known Member

You can check here for an updated music plugin. Look for #13 and #14 in the list.
    I still don't think they have fast forward or rewind, but may be more stable. Good luck.
  11. isamu

isamu New Member

thanks jam
  12. fahadshafiq

fahadshafiq New Member

thanxxxxx a lot bro i had surfed nearly all web sites for this plugin i have a question how to mute game volume while music remins untouched
  13. Gusha

Which app are you using?
  14. fahadshafiq

fahadshafiq New Member

what do you mean by app I downloaded your plugin and its great but i find it alittle annoying tht both game and music play together so can you tell me how to mute game volume
    Mod Edit - Post Merge
    i have 6.20 pro b5 on psp 3001 and my problem is with iso games
  15. Gusha

My question is simple - which plugin are you using? the music.prx or the mp3player plaugin